We are a mixed practice and so can care for all your animal's needs; from the smallest of rabbits to the muddiest cow we are here to help you with all your veterinary needs.
Equine Heath Check
Park Hall are operating an equine health check scheme between November 2013 to February 2014.
During this time you can book in for a visit and we will come out to your yard to perform the check and provide a written report for the examination, laboratory findings and any recommendations.
The Health Check includes :-
* Examination of your horse's heart and lungs at rest
* Examination of your horse's eyes
* Dental examination
* Review of general body condition and opportunity to discuss feeding and managment
* Lameness evaluation (no diagnostics),
* Faecal sample analysis for faecal worm egg count and monitor for intestinal parasites.
* Discussing efficacy of pasture management and de—worming programme
* Blood sample taken for haematology and biochemistry to check for liver and intestinal abnormalities,
We will require a questionnaire to be filled out prior to your visit to ensure the examination encompasses all your needs. The cost of the annual health check is £95.00 + Visit fee.
If you would like to book your horse in please contact the practice by email if possible
Or phone the surgery on 01623 620784
(If 3 or more horses are booked for a single visit to the same yard, the visit fee will be waived)
Park Hall are supporting Pounds For Hounds, an initiative from the charity Hounds for Heroes who provide specially trained assistance dogs to injured and disabled men and women of both the UK armed forces and civilian emergency services.
Vaccine manufacturer Pfizer Animal Health will donate 25 pence to Hounds for Heroes for every dog vaccinated with its Kennel Cough vaccine between 11 November 2012 and 11 November 2013.
Click here for more information